Built through seven acquisitions, which included eight different brands, and the opening of more than ten new locations, Peachtree Immediate Care has grown to be the largest urgent care provider in both the Atlanta MSA and the state of Georgia. Peachtree Immediate Care continues to build its network and reputation by providing quality patient care and an enhanced customer experience through its systems, training, and processes.
- 40+ Georgia centers
- Largest urgent care network in the state
- Highest brand recognition and usage in its market
- Partnered with the Emory Healthcare Network (EHN) in 2016 as their exclusive urgent care partner to enable improved access, better coordination of care, and lower total cost. The two organizations have increased their integration and coordination over the years to better serve the community (emoryhealthcare.org).
Established in 1989 and acquired in 2016, Patients First is the leading urgent care and occupational health practice in Tallahassee, FL. With little competition in the area, CRH has invested significantly in the region to upgrade facilities to ensure its leadership into the future.
- Largest urgent care network in Tallahassee with 7 centers
- Significant brand recognition, which is synonymous with urgent care in the area
- Well positioned to serve the large and growing Florida State University community
- Longevity and leadership position in a city with significant barriers to entry.
- Tight footprint of centers that provides easy access to all consumers.
Three centers were acquired in 2020 from Choice One Urgent Care of Maryland. These were rebranded later that year to Patriot Urgent Care, a new name, to allow for expansion throughout the state. This is CRH’s first new brand and one that is protectable nationwide.
- The three original centers are the clear leader in Calvert County, a peninsula south of Annapolis.
- In a first step to expansion elsewhere in the state, CRH opened a new center in Reisterstown (northeast of Baltimore). Additional centers are planned in 2021 and 2022.
- The three Calvert County centers are the exclusive urgent care partner of CalvertHealth hospital, which is centrally located on the peninsula (calverthealthmedicine.org).
Acquired in early 2013 as our first acquisition, Urgent Medcare operates a comprehensive urgent care and occupational health practice in the Huntsville, Alabama metro area.
- Urgent Medcare has developed a strong hometown brand in the Huntsville market.
- Urgent Medcare has served the Huntsville community for over 10 years and is a leader in both urgent care and occupational medicine.
- Urgent Medcare shows its commitment to the process of continuous improvement by recruiting excellent personnel, providing updated clinics, and implementing advanced technology to serve patients more effectively.